Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blogging at Kiwi!



Just two days after celebrating Little Locavores one year anniversary, I have some very exciting news. I've signed on to guest blog at Kiwi Magazine's blog: Kiwilog.

I've been a fan of Kiwi since I first picked up at Green Fest a few years back. It's a parenting magazine for the environmentally conscious rich with tips on nutrition, education, and healthy lifestyles. I couldn't imagine a publication with values more aligned with mine.

I'll be posting once a month, generally on the third Monday. Bookmark the site and keep an eye out for some exciting developments on it, which should be taking place in the next few months.

To read my first post, Local, Sustainable, Delicious!, click here

1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic, Melissa -- and happy blogiversary to you too! I love Kiwi and am so glad to see you writing there. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

 
blog design by brooksiedesign